Aeolus-Sense is compatible with many navigation applications as Foreflight, SkyDemon, easyVFR etc. and it is fully integrated with Horizon 3d Synthetic Vision and navigation application.
Aeolus-Sense includes the following sensors:
- Pressure/airspeed sensors (connects to the pitot/static tubes of your airplane)
- Barometric sensor for correct altiude indication
- Outside Air Temperature sensor with external probe (included).
- 3-axes gyroscopes
- 3-axes accelerometer
- 3-axes magnetometer
- GPS receiver with external antenna (antenna included).
- Artificial Horizon (AHRS)
- Pitot/Static indication of IAS, TAS, Altitude, Vertical speed.
- Ground speed (via GPS)
- Altimeter (via Pitot/static or GPS)
- Vertical speed (via Pitot/static or GPS)
- Turn coordinator
- Slip ball
- True course indicator (via GPS)
- Deviation from true track indication
- Instrument Offline Indicator
- Android/IOS wireless connection via WiFi
- Android/IOS wired USB connection via TalosAvionics USB data & charging adaptor (NOT included in the package)
- Ability to charge Android/IOS smartphone or tablet via the TalosAvionics USB data & charging adaptor (NOT included in the package)
- Confirmed support of Android smartphones & tablets: Samsung, HTC, Nexus, Google, Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, MLS
- AHRS in-flight reset recovery in any flight attitude (NOT necessary to perform straight and level flight for AHRS recovery as other instruments need)
- GPS output for driving any autopilot with serial NMEA-9600 input.
- Flight data recorder
- Dimensions: L=2.8”, W=3.0”, H=1.9”
- Weight=1 lbs
Power requirement: 12-30V, 0,4A
Aeolus-Sense connects to any device running Android 4.0/IOS 9.0 or higher wireless via wifi, and wired over USB. The user downloads our free app (EFIS TA), from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store and then connects via wifi or wired via USB to AEOLUS-SENSE. The first sensor box in the avionics market with Android and IOS smartphone/tablet wired USB communication between Aeolus-Sense and EFIS TA application.